cooperative business development
February 23rd & March 30th, Lincon Nebraska - East Campus Union - 8:30am 2:30pm
Register Here: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1809206
The UNL Nebraska Cooperative Development Center invites you, your fellow board members and general managers to attend this year’s Board of Directors' Trainings. Level 2 (Feb. 23) & Level 3 (March 30) should be attended by all directors who are serious about developing their skills and strengthening their organization.
Level 2 training topics:
- Role & Responsibilities of Board Members & Staff
- Legal Foundation for Organization
- Legal Obligations of Directors
- Financial Records Needed for Business
- Business Planning & Growth After Start Up
Level 3 training topics:
- Helping directors establish policies and procedures
- Hiring of new staff
- Evaluating staff and board members
- Guidelines for making successful transitions
No matter what stage your organization is in, developing from an idea or celebrating 10 years, this training is beneficial. Register for one or both sessions by February 17!
Contact Jim Crandall or Elaine Cranford with questions.
($35 registration fee for each training date includes lunch & on-campus parking permit.)