Buy Fresh Buy Local Nebraska Launches 2021 Membership Drive!
BFBLN membership is open for:
- Farmers & Ranchers
- Farmers' Markets
- Local food businesses
The registration deadline to join or renew your membership & get listed in our printed Nebraska Food Guide is January 31, 2021.
With COVID-19 outbreaks starting in the spring of this year, farmers markets across the state delayed their start date, had to change venues, & some closed all together. Nebraska farms, as well as food businesses, pivoted to meet the challenges of higher demand, loss of market outlets, and interest in curbside pick up & delivery. One resource that is helping alleviate these disruptions and keep Nebraska shoppers connected with local foods is Buy Fresh Buy Local Nebraska.
Buy Fresh Buy Local Nebraska features a searchable online database of local food businesses, an annual print directory called the Nebraska Food Guide, and year-round media campaigns to promote local food. These initiatives are powered by our membership made of farmers, ranchers, food businesses, & farmers markets dedicated to promoting, marketing, and educating on the benefits of Nebraska-grown foods & products.
By combining resources, energy, information, and funding, Buy Fresh Buy Local Nebraska creates a single go-to local food resource for customers.
- We are now offering two membership levels – full membership and online listing only.
- Learn more at: http://buylocalnebraska.org/bfbln-membership
- New online publication reader to better promote our printed materials now with clickable links
- Membership rates for Business & Farmers’ Market Members has been reduced
- Members receive discounted advertising rates in our printed Nebraska Food Guide
- New interactive mapping feature using MarketMaker technology coming in spring 2021
Go to buylocalnebraska.org/get-involved to join today!